Initial D: Drift Stage Initial D: Drift Stage

Excellent

Really like this game, I keep ending up playing it for long periods of time. I really like the engine. Would have been amazing if you could have made Touge-like tracks, and add traffic maybe, to make tings exciting. Maybe up the FPS a little. Great, great game.(I know I made this review on your other initial D game, but I ment to write it for this game :P)
My best time so far: 70.8s

authorblues responds:

yeah, im going to answer your email soon. i will not be giving you my FLA, but ill send you part of the code for my drift engine, if thats what youre looking to create...

initial d: timed stage initial d: timed stage

Excellent

authorblues responds:

lol... wrong game
but thanks for playing this one too...

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Stunning

One of few flashgames where i said out loud "NO!" when I saw the "to be continued" text. Excellent work! Only thing I think could have been improved is more tactical choices/situations.
Brilliant game, best game I've tried.

Side-View Head Tutorial Side-View Head Tutorial

I know you didn't put much effort into drawing nice, and rather put more effort into explaining how to use simple techniques to help make drawing easier and better looking. Nice job.

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

MORE! GIVE US MORE!

Brilliant. Give us more features and such :D we're bloodthirsty now!
If I could change anything ingame, it would probably be the blood effects. More realistic or just plain different IMO.

Bucket Ball *Demo* Bucket Ball *Demo*

Nice!

Original idea! Liked it alot. come up with some cool level setups and add sound, and it's frontpage. ^^

SpamBurgeralt responds:

Cool, thanks. I hope the demo survives.

Project: Monochrome Project: Monochrome

Meh

Not a bad game but not FP material. Not fun nor addictive.
Graphics were alright. Sounds were annyoing. all of them, music and everything.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

40 people currently have it favorited. So you're wrong

-= DOMINATION =- -= DOMINATION =-

Yeah

Nice hoax.

Master Tutorial 1 Master Tutorial 1

Ironic

You need to learn how to optimize sound so filesizes don't reach 4mb+. A good thumb rule is to not make tutorials before you know all the stuff yourself. The general explanation of the topics were shallow and never have music in a tutorial. It's annoying and increases filesizes. Also, a tut without a preloader? :P

Ryan094 responds:

OK!!! What do i do loads of people say put music in and others say domt. I know a lot about flash and if you dont think i know much perhaps you read it wrong. And i did put a preloader in a just dont know why it dont work.

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

Holy hell

God damn. This is awesome. Best game I've played.
Only thing I can "complain" about is that I would have liked a little cooler animations for the characters when they walked/ran.
Great music too. You seem to be very adept at effects. I mean the effects blew me away. Really great work. Your efforts really show.