Battle Royale 3 Episode 1 Battle Royale 3 Episode 1

Alot of effort...

...but the extremely poor quality of the animation and general drawing/graphics just put me off. It was an alright idea, though kinda directly stolen from a copyrighted movie series.

Android X-19 Android X-19

Nice.

Nice graphics, but I felt like it was rushed. If you had spent more time perfecting a few things it would have been amazing. Also there was too much waiting, things progressed too slowly.

Trash Has a Seizure Trash Has a Seizure

Funny ^^

Haha made me laugh ^^
Keep this up. Prove you're not just "those stupid locks" like people say!

PALADIN episode 3 PALADIN episode 3

Awesome

It's like this was forged by the Gods themselves :)
only thing I didn't like was the fact that the sound quality was extremely reduced, although I understand why it was done.

Martha's Revenge Martha's Revenge

Hm

I didn't get it. OK graphics and sound. Just didn't see what was seposed to be funny about it.

Human Petting Zoo Human Petting Zoo

Alright

Saw you got your bartender from Startopia. Probably got your inspiration from there, eh?

Sunspot01 responds:

Honestly, I have no idea what Startopia is. PC game or something?

LL - Girl From Mars LL - Girl From Mars

Good

The style may be similar to the clocks, but atleast the locks have talent.

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

OMG!

OMFG this is so funny. I haven't laughed this hard in months! Seriously one of the funniest things I've ever seen, ever.
Great sound effects, great voice acting, excellent humor haha. *watches again* OLIOOLIOOOLIIOLII Hahahahahaahaha!

Culture Shock Culture Shock

Poor.

You need to work on layers and sound effects. Sound needs ALOT of work.

Alpha Soldiers: Part II Alpha Soldiers: Part II

Amazing

This series is one of the best movies I've seen on newgrounds, storywise. It actually made me want to see more of it. You should try making an entire movie, although that would take ages(litterally). But seriously, you've got talent. Despite using sticks, it's actually OK to watch. Other graphics are great. Blood, splatter, backgrounds etc.
I liked it. It sure impressed me.